Cinnamon rolls - classic baking for tea. Most often they are prepared from yeast dough, but there are recipes without yeast. Cinnamon rolls can be very different: with apples, jam, nuts, dried fruits, honey, pumpkin, cottage cheese, cheese and so on. They are prepared quite simply. A few recipes for cinnamon rolls without yeast are presented in the article.
From puff pastry
- Shop puff pastry.
- Two apples.
- Half a lemon.
- Two glasses of water.
- Three tablespoons of thick peach jam.
- Table. a spoonful of powdered sugar.
- Cinnamon (to taste).
How to do cinnamon buns:
- Wash the apples, peel them, cut the gray core with seeds and cut into slices.
- Pour the water into a bowl, add lemon juice and dip apples in it, so that they do not darken.
- Put the bowl of apples in the microwave for three minutes to make them soft.
- Pour 2 tablespoons into the jam. tablespoons of water, mix and put in the microwave for half a minute, then mix.
- Roll out the dough and cut strips.
- Grease each strip with jam, put apples on half a strip, cover them with the other half. Collapse the strip in the form of a rosette.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes in the oven at 180 o .
Finished products sprinkle with cinnamon and powdered sugar .
Ingredients for the dough:
- A glass of kefir.
- Two glasses of flour.
- A tablespoon of baking powder.
- Four teaspoons of plums. butter.
For the filling:
- Half a glass of sugar.
- Two tablespoons of melted plums . butter.
- Two tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Half a glass of powdered sugar.
- Two tea tablespoons of lemon juice.
Steps for making cinnamon rolls from yeast-free dough:
- Pour baking powder into flour, mix, then put softened drain. butter and grind into crumbs.
- Add kefir, mix, knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, pour a tablespoon of flour.
- Mix cinnamon with sugar.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle about 5 mm thick. Grease the melted drain. butter, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll the dough into rolls and cut into slices about 5 cm thick.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment, grease it with butter and lay the rolls upside down.
- Put in a hot oven and bake until browning at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- Prepare the frosting: in a saucepan, mix lemon juice and powdered sugar, put on fire for one minute. Pour the prepared buns with the prepared mixture.
With pumpkin and apples
- 0.5 kg of flour.
- Four eggs.
- Two tablespoons of sour cream.
- 200 g of butter.
- Three tablespoons of butter.
- 250 g pumpkin.
- One apple.
- A teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Teaspoon of baking powder.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla sugar.
Stages of making buns:
- Peel the apple and pumpkin, bake and bake in the oven.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, cinnamon , sugar, salt. Add no cold drain. butter and grate to make crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with sugar and sour cream.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour crumbs and mix. Then attach the pumpkin and apples and mix again.
- Cover the baking sheet with a silicone rug and put the prepared mixture with a spoon in the form of rolls.
- Bake until golden in the oven at 180 o , then serve hot.
Cinnamon rolls without yeast: a recipe with honey
- A glass of milk .
- Three glasses of flour.
- Protein of one egg.
- Three tablespoons of honey.
- Tea. a spoon (without a slide) of soda (put out with vinegar).
- Two tables. spoons grows. butter.
- Two tablespoons of coarse rye flour.
- Two tablespoons (no slides) of cinnamon.
- Two tablespoons of sugar.
- Half tea. tablespoons of salt.
Steps for making buns:
- To extinguish soda with apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon).
- In a deep bowl, sift the flour, pour rye flour and salt into it and mix. Pour the quenched soda and warm milk, then egg white. Knead the dough (it should not stick to your hands, otherwise add flour) and roll a ball out of it. Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare the filling: mix cinnamon with sugar. If desired, you can add chopped nuts and soaked raisins.
- Divide the dough in half. Sprinkle flour on the table, roll out half the dough, forming a rectangle. Pour a mixture of cinnamon with sugar in an even layer, roll into a roll and cut into 10 pieces. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment or oiled. Do the same with the second portion of the test. Lubricate the surface of the rolls with the remaining yolk using a silicone brush. Leave the buns for ten minutes. In the meantime, turn on the oven, setting the temperature to 200 degrees. Bake cinnamon rolls for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and cook for another ten minutes. When the buns are lightly browned and the smell of cinnamon fills the kitchen, you can turn off the oven.
- Honey glaze. Combine honey with a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of sugar, melt in a water bath. Pour the finished buns with honey glaze and serve hot for tea.
You can learn how to bake lean cinnamon rolls by watching the video below.
As you can see, it’s easy to make such pastries. There are a lot of recipes for cinnamon rolls without yeast, so everyone will find an option to their taste.