There is a huge variety of snacks, but there is one that got its name from the meme from the Internet. Therefore, for many users, the name may suggest that these are odds and ends. It turns out that this is an original appetizer that contains the simplest ingredients, and is prepared in an elementary way.
What kind of dish is it?
Many hostesses may wonder what it is, what it is and why? The answer is actually simple. Cookies is a hot beer appetizer, which is a small deep-fried pie. The stuffing used is minced chicken, bacon and cheese.
" Invented "such a dish by Kirill Gotovtsev, who is known as a blogger and culinary specialist. On one of the broadcasts of his show, he proposed this option of snacks to the foam. Since then, the dish has become a treat not only for beer lovers, but also for other lovers of such goodies.
Ingredients for cooking
Having figured out that these are cookery dishes, you need to use the right set of products for their cooking. The complex of ingredients is conditionally divided into 2 components - for the test and for the filling.
Components for the preparation of the test:
- cups of flour;
- tablespoon of refined vegetable oil;
- half a glass of hot water;
- a pinch of salt.
To prepare a juicy and tasty filling, you need to prepare:
- ¼ kg of chicken headlight;
- large onion;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- spices to taste, but salt is required;
- 100 g of bacon.
If desired, you can add champignons to the filling, but such a recipe will no longer be a classic. You need to prepare the oil for deep-frying - normally you will have to spend 0.5 l of the product for cooking.
Features of the preparation
The recipe for cookery involves the use of the most simple culinary techniques. First you need to prepare the dough:
- Sift the flour 2 times. Mix the product with salt.
- Add vegetable oil to the salty flour. Grate the two ingredients together.
- In the third stage, boiling water is poured. Knead the dough. The texture of the dough will be rough, lumps may appear, and heterogeneity will be noticeable.
- Roll a lump from the dough and put it in a bowl. Allow the workpiece to stand for about 35 minutes in a warm place. Then the texture will become more homogeneous and plastic.
While the dough is “infused”, you can start preparing the filling:
- Finely chop the bacon. Fry in a very hot pan until crisp. Put the product on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- Put finely chopped onions in the same pan. Fry the vegetable until it turns golden.
- Add the onion and fried bacon to the raw minced meat. Pour into the composition of spices and finely chopped herbs. Mix food well.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
The filling is ready
Finishing stage - deep-fried cooking
After the dough has stood for the allotted time and the filling is ready for work, you can begin to form pies and fry them:
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Roll each beat so that the thickness is no more than 3 mm.
- Cut the dough into squares with a side length of 5-7 cm.
- Insert the filling into each square as follows - separate with a teaspoon portion of the workpiece. Place the minced meat in your palm and roll a ball out of it. Put the sphere in the center of the square, and put a piece of cheese on top.
- The principle of forming a cookie - 2 opposite angles to form together, will make a triangle. Connect the free corners with each other and attach to the base of the previously formed triangle. After the formation of the pies, it becomes clear that the dumplings are what it is.
- To make the dough better form dough, you need to moisten the corners with warm water.
- To evenly fry the pies in deep fat, it’s worth sculpting kudyablik so that no air remains inside.
The following cooking is carried out in accordance with the following recommendations:
- Pour into an enameled pan vegetable oil.
- Heat the product almost about boiling.
- Place the pies in a deep fat net and dip in oil. No more than 5-6 pieces can be fried at a time.
- Keep the pies deep-fried until they become a distinctly golden color. It’s about 3-4 minutes.
- Put cooked cakes on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
Serve the finished appetizer with ketchup, sour cream, other sauces.