If your family life is not very similar to happy, it only means that you either lack knowledge or apply it incorrectly. And especially acutely this topic concerns the distribution of male and female responsibilities in the family. Some rights and obligations are enshrined in the Family Code. That is, at the legislative level, and this is serious. It is on compliance with certain rules that marriage is held. But maintaining relationships is one thing, but creating a harmonious family is already a complex and lengthy process. These issues have been studied since ancient times.
Let's turn to the ancients
Responsibilities wives and husband in the family did not appear from scratch, they were based on knowledge about the nature of relations. And nowhere without the principles of male and female psychology. It was believed that if all knowledge is properly used in marriage, then a happy family life is provided. The basis of the family is harmony and mutual understanding, but it is impossible to reach these peaks if you do not study your responsibilities and try as hard as possible to follow them, and not just poke your chosen one or what you want. Such behavior will only add problems and increase the number of quarrels and disagreements in family life.
What is the problem?
Want to change the world - start with yourself. This rule also works great in the device of the family. Everything is simple here: if the spouse sees that his wife began to cope with her duties much better, he even at an automatic level, feeling gratitude and involvement in what is happening, begins to correct his mistakes. The same goes for the reverse situation.
The problem here is that no one wants to start with themselves. And this is logical, because it is much easier to blame another person for all the problems, just remember that this only exacerbates the current situation, but does not help in solving it. You can never improve relations if you blame each other for all mortal sins.
Duties of the husband in the family
We will begin to build harmonious relations with men, because the husband is the head of the family. For women, this section is only suitable as an introduction to diligently study their responsibilities. The same goes for men. In the Russian Federation, family rights and obligations are fixed even at the legislative level.
What can you do without?
So, what men's responsibilities have been considered unchanged from time immemorial:
- A husband is obliged to provide his family with at least all the necessities, that is, earn worthy. The work of persons with family responsibilities should be appreciated.
- Also, a man must provide protection to each member of the family.
- The husband is the spiritual leader of the union. He should inspire by his example not only his wife, but also all other family members.
- If you believe the Vedas, a man should free his wife from the need to earn money, thereby a woman will have the opportunity to maintain order in the house, always wait with hot lunch, educate the younger generation.
- Nevertheless, the husband should also take an active part in raising children.
- A man must satisfy the sensual desires of his woman, but within the limits of what is permitted.
- In addition to his wife and children, a man must take care of wife’s wreaths, supporting them as necessary.
- The husband should protect his woman from the excessive attention of other males and at the same time observe etiquette in communication with other ladies.
In addition to the above duties, the husband is responsible for the relationship between all members of the family, even if his relationship with the spouse ends in divorce.
Duties of the spouse
First of all, it is worth mentioning that the man has no right to reproach his spouse that she does not perform her duties well enough if he cannot cope with his own. The same goes for the wife. If she does not cope with her tasks, then she should not blame her husband either. Persons with family responsibilities, and women in particular, must strictly follow the established rules.
What should the wife do?
So, what responsibilities do women shoulder?
- A woman with family responsibilities should manage the household, do household chores, cook and do the cleaning. It’s worth asking for help from a spouse only if it’s hard to do it alone.
- A wife should not provide for her family, but has every right to do the work that brings her pleasure. And no matter how much money you can get for it, the main thing is that it is honest earnings.
- The spouse should be engaged in raising children.
- And she is also obliged to do everything so that her husband becomes spiritual a leader for the whole family.
- The sacred duty of parents to give the world worthy offspring rests with their parents. Therefore, a woman must give birth, raise and raise at least one child.
- A wife should take care not only of her family, but also of relatives, both her and her husband. She is obliged to provide assistance to the spouse to the extent possible.
- The last paragraph is similar to men's duties, namely, the wife should protect her man from excessive attention from the female sex, and also observe etiquette when communicating with other men.
In general, according to the Vedas, male and female responsibilities are closely related. The same can be said about the family responsibilities of children.
Family rights and obligations
Of course, the main responsibility within the family rests with the man. But we must not forget about joint tasks, by performing which, you can achieve that very harmony. These are the following obligations:
- When entering into legal marriage, both husband and wife bear absolutely the same responsibility not only to their own parents, but also to each other's relatives.
- And husband and wife should equally care for all their children, provide them with a decent existence and engage in their upbringing. And this rule applies not only to common children, but also to those born in previous marriages of both spouses.
- A man and a woman should respect each other's religious beliefs.
- That the same applies to the child: parents must give them the freedom to choose their spiritual destiny, in no case do not press and do not impose their opinion on this matter.
- A husband and wife should equally care about each other's parents both morally and financially. To provide assistance in housekeeping and not to hinder grandparents in raising grandchildren. Questions of care and assistance also concern relatives with disabilities.
- Both spouses are obliged to maintain good relations with others, especially with colleagues and neighbors.
Here is a sample list of husband's responsibilities and wives, performing which, you can build healthy and full-fledged family relationships.
What qualities should a man have?
Performing family responsibilities is one thing, however, in order to achieve true harmony in relationships, you need to cultivate a set of certain qualities in yourself:
- To be a spiritual leader and lead an entire family, you need to know your highest goal, the meaning of life. First of all, we are talking about self-awareness. Otherwise, a man simply cannot become that very spiritual leader for his family, will not ensure the harmonious development of relations. But this is one of his main responsibilities. That is why it is in the woman’s interests to choose a worthy life partner.
- Nowhere without fearlessness and determination. The family should feel behind a man’s shoulder, as if behind a mountain.
- Generosity, but not in our usual sense. Handing out everything to everyone left and right and ultimately being left with nothing is at least stupid. In matters of generosity, reasonableness is important.
So, these are the basic responsibilities of a man in a family.
What roles does a woman play?
Despite the fact that a man has a great responsibility for the well-being of the family, the wife must provide all the conditions for this. This is how it happens:
- The primary role is the role of the wife. This means that the spouse should remind her husband of the purpose of life and his duties, if he lost his way. And you don’t need to think that you’ll have to “cut” your husband, you need to do this wisely and carefully.
- The next role in family responsibilities is lovers. The wife should become better for her chosen one, so that he does not even have thoughts about how to pay attention to another woman. At home, a woman should look no worse than at work. We all understand that beauty is very important.
- When a man is angry and is not in a good mood, the spouse should take on the role of daughter. This role consists in not to annoy your chosen one, to be calm and not to cause scandals from scratch.
- There are times in life when a man cannot pay enough attention to his chosen one. Here, the role of the sister is used, which means that the wife should take any attention of the husband and not claim more. Her task is to temporarily become an understanding sister for the spouse.
- And the last role is the role of the mother. In this case, a woman is obliged to care for her husband if he is sick or depressed by problems. Here the role of a caring mother comes into play.
If all the described roles are respected by the wife, then harmony should reign in the family.