The technology of cooking fish in the dough is not so complicated. The most time-consuming and difficult process is most often the process of processing the main ingredient. However, there is nothing to worry about. In each of the recipes presented below, it will be described in detail how to work with all the ingredients so that the final dish turns out to be of high quality and tasty.
But before you start considering them, it’s worth voicing some important rules for cooking fish in batter and recipe, because if the dough is less or less clear, then with the batter it’s more complicated:
- Before use, the fish must be washed, dried and cut into clean fillet slices. Then it must be pickled with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- The correct batter by consistency should be like sour cream. To do this, you need to choose the right consistency. Otherwise, you can get either fish pies or butter porridge.
- Another important rule of the recipe for making dough for fish in batter is time. After you have prepared the mixture for meat (batter), you need to leave it to brew in the refrigerator for an hour. Subsequently, this will help to make the dish more tasty.
- To prevent the dough from dripping off the fish, you need to dry the dish thoroughly before processing.
- To prevent loss of shape of the dish in the pan, thoroughly warm the vegetable oil .
- To get a crispy batter, you need to cook fish without a lid and over low heat.
Now you can go to the options of the dish.
The classic recipe
You should start with the simplest thing - fish in a yeast-free dough. For its preparation you will need:
- 850 grams of tilapia fillet;
- 250 grams of wheat flour;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 250 milliliters of milk;
- 250 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- half a teaspoon of citric acid;
- half a bunch of fresh dill;
- salt and ground black pepper.
Now we will figure out how to cook fish in a recipe. The cooking technology is as follows:
- Divide the fish fillet into rectangular pieces. It is advisable to cut as little as possible. So the meat will be crispy.
- The greens are finely chopped.
- Next, pour salt, pepper, citric acid, 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, previously chopped dill and 2 tablespoons of water into a separate bowl. Stir everything.
- Dip the prepared fish in the marinade, mix so that the fillet is completely covered with the mixture and put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- During this time, prepare the fish dough in batter according to the rules of the recipe. Break eggs and pour milk into a deep bowl.
- Add flour, salt and mix until smooth masses. It should turn out a little less thick than for fritters.
- After that, put the pickled fish in the dough and mix thoroughly so that all the pieces are covered with batter.
- Next, pour the vegetable oil into the pan in such a volume that it covers the entire bottom. Warm it properly so that the dough does not spread.
- Now carefully lay the fish in batter. Cook it for 7 minutes on each side until a brown crust appears.
- Spread paper towels on the work surface. Once the pieces are ready, lay them on a covered surface to allow the oil to drain.
- After the dish has cooled, you can immediately serve it on the table.
The recipe is red fish in the dough
Next, consider another interesting recipe for a gentle and tasty meal. For it you will need:
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 200 grams of wheat flour;
- 5 grams of black pepper;
- 5 grams of salt ;
- 70 milliliters of refined vegetable oil;
- half a kilogram of salmon fillet.
How to cook?
It is worth noting that the implementation of this recipe is quite simple. Here's what you need to do:
- divide the salmon filet into small rectangular pieces;
- salt it and pepper on both sides;
- in a separate bowl, break the eggs, add salt and pepper to them;
- then pour the flour and mix until it is even, as well as in the last recipe for cooking fish, the batter should be thicker than the pancake mix, but more liquid than the fritters mix;
- as soon as necessary The result is obtained, put the fish fillet in the dishes;
- in a pan, warm the oil thoroughly;
- carefully lay out the fish in several pieces so that they do not stick;
- fry them for 7 minutes on each side over medium-high heat, until golden brown;
- spread a paper towel on the working surface, as soon as the first finished pieces appear, immediately place them on a covered area, wait a little so that the paper absorbed the maximum amount of oil;
- shift the fish in the dough on the container Ky.
Next, consider the recipe for fish pie with dough. For it you will need:
- 500 grams of wheat flour;
- 250 milliliters of milk;
- 8 grams of yeast;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 2 teaspoons of sugar;
- 2 teaspoons of salt;
- 100 grams of butter
- 2/3 cup rice cereal;
- 100 grams of carrots;
- medium onion;
- 250 grams of any boiled fish fillet;
- black pepper.
How to make fish pie from yeast dough?
First of all, the dough itself is prepared. To do this:
- the yeast should be mixed in warm milk and left to infuse for 15 minutes;
- heat the butter and mix with sugar and a teaspoon of salt;
- break the eggs to it;
- pour the milk with yeast and mix until smooth;
- now pour the flour into it and continue kneading until you get a soft dough as soon as it is ready , remove the dishes with it, insist for 40 minutes, while covering it;
- after the yeast dough for the fish has been prepared, you can proceed to the main work on dish;
- pour the rice into a pan, pour 2 cups of water, add salt and cook until cooked;
- mash the boiled fish fillet with a fork or chop finely;
- peel and chop the onion;
- pass the carrots through a fine grater;
- fry both vegetables in a pan until soft;
- then mix them with cooked rice and fish;
- as soon as the dough comes up, divide it into 2 parts, grease the baking sheet on which the cake will be prepared, you can also cover it with parchment;
- put the first half of the dough;
- place the filling on top of it;
- roll the second half into a thin layer and cover the base of the pie with the filling, pin the dough around the edges so that it tightly covers the inside of the pie;
- make a small hole in the center to allow the steam to exit;
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees;
- bake the preparation for 45 minutes.
Now let's look at the fish recipe in puff pastry. To prepare it, you need:
- one and a half cups of wheat flour (200 milliliters);
- 100 grams of butter;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- 1.5 teaspoons of sugar;
- 10 milliliters of water;
- chicken egg;
- 250 milliliters of water;
- tablespoon of vegetable oil ;
- tablespoon of vinegar;
- 300 grams of red fish fillet;
- 60 grams of zucchini;
- half onion;
- ground black pepper.
Now we will figure out how to cook fish in the dough in the oven. To begin with, it’s worth preparing puff pastry if you don’t have one:
- in a glass of water, combine a teaspoon of salt and sugar, mix everything;
- put an egg and a tablespoon of vinegar , mix everything until a homogeneous consistency is obtained, pour it into a deep dish;
- sift the flour there, add it in parts and constantly mix so that no lumps form;
- knead the dough should be soft and elastic;
- divide the oil package into 4 parts and leave to warm to room temperature, when used it should not be hard;
- divide the dough into 4 equal parts;
- now each of them must be rolled out into a thin sheet;
- as once it is ready, smear one piece of butter over its entire surface, distribute the layer until it is even;
- now the dough must be carefully wound onto a rolling pin, from either end;
- how just finish, make a longitudinal section and remove the tool from the middle of the roll;
- then fold the resulting layer into a shape mu books;
- wrap it in cling film and put it in the refrigerator;
- repeat all the above steps with the other three parts of the dough.
Now you can move on to the very recipe for how to cook fish in the dough:
- divide the specified amount of onion into quarters of little rings;
- zucchini cut into thin slices;
- remove the skin from the fish fillet, then divide it into medium-sized rectangles, if you are afraid to make a mistake with the size of the filling, just prepare the dough in advance and adjust the filet size according to it;
- each of them needs to be salt, pepper and pour over lemon juice;
- divide the prepared dough into long rectangles, make sure that both sides are the same when folding;
- now put a layer of prepared onion on the first half of the dough;
- place two slices of zucchini on top of it;
- and with the last layer put a piece of fish fillet, make sure that there remains a frame around it, about half a centimeter wide, you can slightly more;
- in the second half of the dough, make several small longitudinal cuts with a knife;
- after that cover the main part of the pie, gently pinch the edges of both loy dough with a fork (just press them around the perimeter);
- turn on the oven to heat up to 180 degrees;
- on the baking tray, lay the parchment and lay out the blanks;
- now, using a sprayer, sprinkle them with water as abundantly as possible, but not with too much, the pies should be wet, but not open;
- now send the pan to the oven, cook the dish for 30 minutes, a signal of completion the procedure should be a rosy color of the dough.