Without a mayonnaise, or rather, without a meal to which it is added, not a single holiday table is complete. Yes, it is high-calorie, but at the same time it is very tasty. And in order not to doubt the quality of the store sauce, it is better to learn how to cook it yourself. Recipes for homemade mayonnaise with vinegar for a blender are presented in our article. There are several options for preparing the sauce at once.
Secrets and tips for cooking
Here A few recommendations from experienced chefs:
- The two main secrets to making delicious mayonnaise are room temperature ingredients and the presence of a hand blender. And, indeed, if you use cold products, mayonnaise may not work. Therefore, eggs, vegetable oil, and even mustard must be at the same temperature.
- To prepare mayonnaise, it is better to use extra salt, since large crystals may not dissolve in the total mass.
- The more vegetable oil added to the sauce, the thicker it will turn out. It should only be refined, odorless.
A classic recipe for homemade mayonnaise with vinegar: ingredients
On store shelves this cold sauce is presented in a wide assortment. Only here its composition can not be called useful or at least acceptable. It contains far from the most useful ingredients. These are modified starch, and preservatives, and stabilizers, as well as dyes and flavorings. And this despite the fact that the original mayonnaise is made only of vegetable oil, yolks, salt, sugar, vinegar and mustard, which increases the density of the emulsion. Therefore, there is no doubt that the sauce needs to be prepared on its own. This can be done quickly and easily with a hand blender.
The following products are used in the recipe for a classic homemade mayonnaise with vinegar:
- yolk - 2 pcs .;
- vegetable oil - 300 ml;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tbsp. l .;
- water - 2 tbsp. l .;
- mustard - 1 tsp .;
- sugar - 1 tsp;
- salt - ¼ tsp
Cooking time is 5 minutes. Another 10 minutes will be needed to prepare the ingredients. The finished sauce is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days.
How to make homemade mayonnaise with vinegar blender: step by step recipe
Some housewives prepare the sauce with a mixer, and even a hand whisk. But it’s much faster and easier to beat the ingredients to a state of a uniform emulsion using an immersion blender.
A step-by-step recipe for homemade mayonnaise with vinegar is as follows:
- Wash the eggs well with soda , wipe dry.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Prepare a high capacity for beating, for example, a glass liter jar or measuring cup.
- But put the yolks on the bottom of the container .
- Then add mustard, sugar and salt.
- Dilute the vinegar with water and pour into a whipping container.
- Immediately add all the vegetable oil.
- Immerse the blender in a glass and turn it on using the “Turbo” mode. After 1-2 minutes, the mayonnaise will become thick and white. If you do not add water to the ingredients, then the sauce will be too dense.
The main advantage of the recipe is that all products are added immediately, and not gradually, as when whipping with a mixer. To taste, the sauce is as tasty as the Soviet Provencal mayonnaise. Using only egg yolks makes it especially tender.
How to make mayonnaise in a stationary blender?
Having some knack, at least delicious sauce can be prepared in such a blender. At home, mayonnaise with vinegar should be done as follows:
- Eggs (2 pcs.), 1 tsp. put salt and sugar in a bowl of a stationary blender.
- Turn on the appliance at the lowest speed and beat the ingredients until smooth. It takes no more than 10 seconds.
- Pour 400 ml of refined oil into a measuring cup with a spout, as in the photo.
- Turn on the blender at minimum speed and thin stream, very slowly and carefully pour in vegetable oil. As it is added to the bowl, the mass will immediately begin to thicken and whiten.
- Add vinegar (2 tsp) and beat the sauce again until smooth.
- Turn off the blender. Put the sauce in a glass container and put it in the refrigerator.
Recipe for a blender: mayonnaise with vinegar and mustard powder
No less tasty sauce can be prepared with dry mustard. It can only be cooked using a hand blender. Then the mayonnaise will be thick, uniform and very tasty. It is worth warning that the sauce may not work if you make it in a stationary blender.
According to a homemade recipe, mayonnaise with vinegar is prepared as follows:
- Pour vegetable oil (500 ml) into a glass for whipping. Then introduce 2-3 eggs (if large, then less), 1 tsp. salt, sugar and mustard powder and pour 1 tbsp. l vinegar.
- Lower the foot of the submersible blender to the bottom of the glass.
- Turn on the appliance at maximum speed. Gently rotating the blender’s foot up, down and in a circle, beat the ingredients until smooth.
From the amount of ingredients used, you should get 500-600 ml of tender, tasty and fragrant French sauce.
Mayonnaise with apple cider vinegar
This sauce has a soft, pleasant taste with a subtle, refreshing sourness. It can be used for salads or served separately for meat and vegetable dishes. It is very simple to make such mayonnaise:
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon using a juicer. For mayonnaise, you need 2 tbsp. l lemon juice.
- Pour 1 large chicken egg into a deep container.
- Beat it quickly at high speed of the blender.
- Continue to beat, add 200 tablespoons -250 ml of olive oil. The sauce will become thick, buttery, but it will still be tasteless due to lack of spices.
- Add apple cider vinegar (1 tbsp.), Lemon juice, mustard (1 tsp.) To the bowl. , sugar (½ tsp) and salt to taste. If desired, you can season the mayonnaise with black pepper.
- Beat all the ingredients together again, then transfer the finished sauce to a glass jar and refrigerate for at least 40 minutes.
Mustard without vinegar with vinegar
The following sauce is very similar to the taste with a fat content of 67%. But unlike the last recipe, for homemade mayonnaise with vinegar, preservatives and perfumes are not added to the blender. Therefore, it is 100% natural, albeit with a short shelf life (3-4 days).
The process of preparing such mayonnaise consists of the following steps:
- Insert 2 eggs in a high capacity, add 1 tsp. salt and sugar. Beat the ingredients with a submersible blender for two minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and ½ tsp. ground allspice. Beat the ingredients again for 1 minute.
- In small portions of 40-50 ml, add 200 ml of vegetable oil, without stopping working with an immersion blender. If the mayonnaise is not thick enough, you can add up to 50 ml of oil. You can use the finished sauce right away, or first cool it a little to make it even denser.
Homemade mayonnaise with vinegar without eggs
Some people don’t make mayonnaise at home only due to the fact that they are afraid of infection with salmonellosis or are corny they are allergic to eggs. It is for them that the following recipe with vinegar is provided. In a blender, homemade mayonnaise is whipped without adding eggs. Milk replaces it in the recipe.
To make the mayonnaise 100% tasty, you need to use an immersion blender to make it. The whole process consists of several steps:
- Pour 100 ml of milk with a fat content of 2.5% in a tall glass.
- Add sunflower oil (200 ml).
- Beat the ingredients with a blender at high speed until the mass becomes thick and white.
- Add apple vinegar (1.5 tbsp.), salt (½ tsp.), a little black to the mayonnaise pepper and ready mustard to taste.
- Beat for the last time so that the ingredients are combined. Mayonnaise is ready.
These are such simple recipes