The situation when men pull to the groin on the right can occur due to various pathological disorders in the body. It is necessary to immediately pay attention to the appearance of such sensations, since they can often be symptoms of diseases of other parts of the body.
Another important point is the placement of pain points. Their localization may suggest which areas will need to be examined, often these manifestations of pain are the result of malfunctions in the genitourinary organs.
Below we consider the causes of groin pain in men on the right.
The groin area is located at the junction of the hips with the abdominal cavity. It contains various muscles, blood vessels, intestines.
It is necessary to pay attention to the side of the occurrence of discomfort in men. If there is a sharp pain in the groin on the right in men, then it can signal the threat of appendicitis, especially if unpleasant sensations increase every day, passing to the entire abdomen and pelvis. With appendicitis, the drawing pains in the inguinal region become more pronounced while running, walking and other movements.
In addition, a situation where men pull to the groin on the right can indicate the presence of kidney disease. Renal colic is accompanied by pain that radiates to the lower back, groin, sometimes to the legs. If you pull in the groin and aching the lower back, giving into the area of the bladder, then the center of pain is formed due to problems due to the inability to pass the kidney stone through the ureters.
If, with pain in the lower groin on the right, men have a swelling on one side, then an inguinal hernia may appear. It is often accompanied by pulling pains. Part of the intestine becomes visible as a swollen area of the skin, which is caused by its protrusion into the opening of the hernia. In this case, a loop of the intestine can be impaired, and pronounced pain sensations appear in this area. In such a case, you should immediately consult a specialist, since a man needs urgent surgical intervention.
If it pulls in the groin on the right in men, the following factors may be the reasons:
- Infections in the bladder and other organs of the genitourinary system. The presence of the inflammatory process is expressed by pain during urination, back pain, the presence of mucus and blood in urine.
- If the inguinal region became swollen, the hernia became the cause of the pulling pain in the man.
- If it pulls into the groin on the right side of men and there is a pulsation, then most likely it associated with the presence of calculi in the kidney or in the lumen of the ureter.
- Cyst of the spermatic cord, which is most common in men after the age of 35, in young between this pathology - a rather rare phenomenon. It is manifested by the development in the scrotum area of round soft elastic swelling, usually painless. Aching pain in the groin appears only when the neoplasm, increasing, reaches a significant size and begins to put pressure on adjacent blood vessels and nerves.
- Pain in the testicles, supplemented by aching pain in the groin on the right in men, may be a sign such a common pathology as prostatitis, which is diagnosed in about 30% of men. At the same time, there are also pains during urination, a violation of erectile function.
The main symptom of this disease is severe pain in the testicles and groin, which intensifies with movement and walking. Swelling and scrotum redness, sometimes vomiting, nausea, are observed , headache, weakness, fever.
The inflammatory process in the seminal vesicles. Depending on the course of the disease, pain may vary. For the acute period, pronounced pulling pains are characteristic, which cover the inguinal zone, abdomen and perineum. They often extend to the lower back and sacrum. In the chronic course of the disease, patients feel aching, pulling pains that extend to the perineum, inguinal region and lower back. What else can cause pain in the lower groin on the right in men?
Pathology is manifested by symptoms such as periodic pulling, dull, spilled pain in the groin area on the left, while soreness can often radiate in the opposite direction from the painful focus. Clinical manifestations of the pathology in some cases can be limited only by a feeling of discomfort and heaviness in the inguinal region.
Infectious diseases of the organs in the pelvis
Pain in the groin in men can be associated with infection sexually transmitted and causing the development of serious pathological processes (gonorrhea, mycoplasmosis, syphilis, chlamydia, etc.). During the course of these diseases, the pain is acute, periodically pulling, which is accompanied by fever and fever.
Renal colic can cause a slight pain in the groin on the right in men. As a rule, at the same time she appears suddenly, giving to the side, legs and lower back. The duration of such an attack can be several minutes or several days. The center of pain, when pulled in the groin, can be localized in the lower back and pass into the hypochondrium, as well as in the bladder zone.
Osteochondrosis of the spine
The occurrence of pulling pain in the groin on the right in men is often associated with osteochondrosis of the spine, in which there is an infringement of the nerve roots passing to the inguinal region. In this case, pain can be felt in the affected part of the spine and pass into the upper inner thighs. With lumbar osteochondrosis, compression of the femoral-genital or other nerves in the lumbar plexus often occurs, which is fraught with a significant violation of sexual functions, difficulty urinating and defecating.
There can be a variety of pathologies for the causes of localized drawing pains in the groin area, so you need to contact for consultation with a surgeon and urologist. It is not worth delaying a visit to a specialist, since problems in this area of the body in men can have irreversible consequences, such as infertility and impotence.
Symptoms of possible diseases
Inguinal pain of a pulling nature, like any other, is usually localized, and can be given to other parts of the body. For example, it is often accompanied by tingling in the lower back or side, numbness of the lower extremities, etc. The sensations in this case sometimes intensify and become almost unbearable.
Drawing pains in the groin area can be signs of the following pathological processes:
- If it pulls in the groin, but there is a pronounced pain in the legs and joints, mainly when performing movements, it is rather difficult to determine the nature of painful sensations. Often patients confuse the symptoms in the inguinal region with sprains of the legs. In such cases, the formation of a hernia, a disease of the urethra and other urogenital organs is possible.
- Aching pain in the back, especially in the lower back, can immediately indicate two pathological conditions: diseases that develop in the groin (usually urological ) and pathologies of the musculoskeletal system (osteochondrosis). Pain, in which pulling sensations in the groin and lower back are combined, can indicate problems with the lower parts of the spine.
- Drawing pain, which over time becomes acute, warns of the development of a hernia, disorders in the kidneys, about the formation of malignant tumors.
- If it pulls in the groin of a man, this may indicate diseases caused by inflammation of the urinary organs. Banal inflammation in these areas occurs due to the penetration of pathogenic bacteria into them. Pain over time increases, discomfort and discomfort in the bladder appear. The growth of aching pain may be associated with the development of cystitis, infectious or medical.
- Often aching pain in the groin area is caused by the development of such a common male disease as prostatitis.
Where do the groin pains in men on the right go?
It is necessary to differentiate any symptom, since any pain does not go away without a trace and, as a rule, signals the presence of a certain disease or functional impairment. Diagnosis will contribute to their proper treatment and the patient’s quick recovery.
You can determine an inguinal hernia on your own, without medical assistance. If it is present in the groin area, there is a small tubercle in the form of protrusion, which is easily palpated upon palpation. Nevertheless, the next steps in the diagnosis should be carried out by a specialist who evaluates the size of the neoplasm, its location and shape.
The size of such formations is measured with a change in body position. However, the final diagnosis can only be determined by the surgeon, after the results of special diagnostic studies. The decision on rational therapeutic methods should also be made by a specialist.
If the patient has suspicions of the development or exacerbation of urolithiasis, the examination begins with a therapist, who, if necessary, will refer the patient to a consultation with a urologist to determine the parameters of stones and methods their derivations.
Diagnosis of enlarged lymph nodes with pulling pain in the pa It has required laboratory analysis - namely, blood tests and urine tests. With the help of such a diagnosis, it is determined whether there are signs of an inflammatory process in the body, after which the patient needs to consult such specialists as an oncologist, urologist or immunologist.
You must understand that the symptoms of various diseases are often very similar, therefore, to correctly identify the disease, you must follow all the recommendations of a doctor.
In the diagnosis, some methods of instrumental diagnostics are also used, which include:
- ultrasound examination of the zone of pulling pains, prostate gland, kidneys, inguinal lymph nodes, bladder, etc .;
- computed tomography;
- in rare cases, laparoscopy.
Principles of therapy
If the pulling pain is imp Okoyat the patient, worsen the quality of life and sleep, reduce efficiency, then in this case, pain medication can be prescribed, for example, Pentalgin, Solpadein, Analgin, etc.
If the pain is caused certain infectious diseases, treatment with the use of antiviral and antibacterial agents will help get rid of such a symptom.
Surgery is performed only in cases where there is no other way to get rid of unpleasant symptoms. Thus, surgical therapy is practiced with:
- inguinal hernia;
- torsion of the testicle;
The most common causes of dull pain in the groin on the right in men are hernias, pathologies of the genitourinary sphere. To treat such diseases at home is quite problematic and dangerous to health. You can use traditional medicine recipes after consulting a doctor.
In order for the treatment to bear fruit, you need to follow a proper diet. A diet with pulling pains in the groin implies:
- the exclusion of fried foods and spices from the diet;
- a minimum of sugar, salt, animal fats;
- the use of vegetable steamed foods, fish and meat.
For the purpose of prevention, men are advised to observe hygiene rules and abandon bad habits.