Mexican cuisine snacks combine a rather interesting and unusual taste set of ingredients that glorifies these dishes around the world. Further in the material several traditional recipes of varying complexity will be considered. For each of them, you can safely cook at home yourself.
Represents the Mexican an avocado appetizer. To prepare it you need:
- 1 avocado;
- half a lime;
- 1 tomato;
- half a bulb;
- a small bunch of parsley;
To begin with, it is worth noting that in the case of if necessary, lime is replaced by lemon. Now you can start cooking Mexican snacks:
- Cut the avocado into 2 halves.
- Remove the stone from it. Cut the pulp with the tip of the knife.
- Scrape the pulp with a teaspoon, put it in a separate bowl. The peel can be thrown away.
- Immediately after this, pour the avocado with half lime juice and mix immediately. Do this as quickly as possible so that the flesh does not darken.
- Now mash the contents of the dishes with a fork. It is not necessary to achieve uniform gruel.
- The tomato is cut into small squares and folded to the pulp.
- Chop the stems of parsley. Finely chop the remaining.
- Process the half of the onion in the same way as the greens.
- Salt everything and mix thoroughly.
- Add the remaining lime juice. Check for taste. Add more salt if necessary.
Beef Fajitos Recipe
This dish remotely resembles a shawarma. Only more complicated in terms of ingredients and preparation. For it you will need:
- half a kilogram of beef;
- 250 grams of green bell pepper;
- 250 grams of red bell pepper;
- 100 grams of onion onions;
- 150 milliliters of tomato juice;
- half hot peppers;
- 5 milliliters of mustard;
- vegetable oil;
- the required amount of tortillas.
How to implement the classic recipe for fajitos with beef?
Before cooking, you need to consider the time for marinating meat. Therefore, it is worth starting with it:
- In a separate bowl, mix tomato juice and mustard.
- Peel hot pepper and remove seeds. Further it can be crushed in a blender or finely chopped. Add to the mixture prepared previously. Stir.
- Rinse the beef. Cut it into thin and long strips. Transfer them to a deep bowl.
- Pour the sauce cooked previously and send it to pickle for two hours in the refrigerator.
- Peel the onion. Cut it into half rings of medium thickness.
- Wash the peppers. Remove the stalks. Divide the fruits into halves. Remove seeds from them. Cut the remaining pulp into thin strips.
- Lubricate the pan with oil and warm. Place vegetables on it and fry them for 8 minutes. Do not forget to mix.
- After that, put them in a separate bowl. Put the meat in the pan. Fry until crusty.
- After return there vegetables and marinade sauce. Stir and fry for 3 minutes.
- Serve the tortillas, filling and sauces separately.
Next, we’ll take a look at the taco recipe at home. For its preparation you will need:
- 8 tortillas;
- 150 grams of beef;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 2 hot peppers;
- 1 tomato;
- bunch of parsley;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 lime;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil;
- salt, sugar, chili, coriander and dried herbs.
How to prepare this dish?
Creating such a famous dish - long and rather complicated process. In this case, you should strictly follow the steps below:
- Peel the onions and chop them into thin straws, add salt, sugar and a dry mixture of herbs.
- Add the juice of half lime , stir and refrigerate for 30 minutes for marinating.
- At this time, pour fresh tomato over boiling water. Remove the peel from it and divide into halves. Cut the seeds, and finely chop the remaining pulp.
- Peel one of the hot peppers from the seeds and other excess entrails. Finely chop the remaining knife.
- In a pan, heat art. a spoonful of olive oil. Put the flesh of pepper and tomato. Add salt with sugar and dried herbs. If the severity is not enough, add a little chilli.
- Mix and fry until a very thick sauce is obtained.
- Chop the greens finely and combine with squeezed pickled onions.
- Finely chop a clove of garlic and add there. Mix everything.
- Process the meat in a meat grinder.
- Peel the remaining pepper from the inside and chop a little larger than for the sauce.
- In a frying pan, heat art. tablespoon of olive oil.
- Fry the minced meat with pepper over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- As soon as 15 minutes have passed from the specified time, add a pinch of salt. Continue cooking until the moisture evaporates. After that, condemn the contents to room temperature.
- Now put two tablespoons on each tortilla. tablespoons of fried meat with pepper.
- Add a tablespoon of pickled onions with herbs and garlic.
- Then put the tomato sauce.
- Fold the cake in half. Make sure the filling is evenly distributed.
- This Mexican snack is best served immediately.
This is a fairly common snack from Mexico. Strongly reminiscent of a sandwich. The classic quesadilla recipe implies the presence of cheese filling. All other components can be changed as desired. For preparation, you need:
- 300 grams of hard cheese;
- a bunch of cilantro;
- 5 wheat tortillas;
- 4 avocados;
- 1 lime;
- 1 chili;
- 1 tomato;
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil;
Implementing the recipe
This dish does not take much time to prepare. Here's what you need to do:
- Peel and cut the avocado. Cut the pulp into large pieces and put in a separate bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice into it. Mash with a fork until the slurry has a uniform consistency.
- Remove the seeds from the chili pepper. Cut the tomato into small pieces.
- Add everything to the pulp of the avocado. Pour in Art. a spoonful of olive oil. Pour a pinch of salt, mix and leave the resulting sauce for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- After passing the cheese through a coarse grater and mix with greens.
- Preheat the pan. Put one tortilla on it and warm for 1 minute.
- Turn over and put the cheese filling on one side.
- Cover with the second half of the sheet and cook until the cheese melts. Serve with the sauce made earlier.
Mexican burrito - A dish known throughout the world. For its preparation you will need:
- 2 boiled chicken breasts;
- 1 sweet bell pepper;
- 2 fresh tomatoes;
- a can of salted champignons;
- 3 small heads of red onions;
- a bunch of parsley;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 150 grams of semi-hard cheese;
- 6 tortillas;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of ketchup;
- Art. spoon of mayonnaise;
- salt and pepper.
In general, the dish is quite simple and quick to make. The processing of ingredients takes the most time:
- peel the onion and cut into halves of rings;
- divide the boiled chicken and tomatoes into small cubes;
- sweet pepper is cut into medium-sized pieces ;
- parsley without stalks finely chopped;
- chop the cloves of garlic;
- the cheese is processed on a medium grater;
- then heat the pan with with lean butter and fry the onion on it;
- as soon as it softens, add the garlic and continue to fry for 3 minutes;
- then add the chicken fillet here and continue cooking for another 3 minutes;
- after z and then fill the mushrooms, mix everything and fry the same period of time again;
- now add sweet pepper, continue cooking for another 3 minutes or until the pepper is soft;
- then pour a little salt and black pepper;
- after, put the cubes of tomatoes, mix the contents and cook for another 3 minutes;
- at the last stage, parsley is poured, everything is mixed again and left to stew for an additional 3 minutes;
- then let the mixture cool slightly;
- tortillas and the filling can be served.
Salsa with avocado and feta cheese
Consider another interesting Mexican appetizer. It will require:
- 4 tomatoes;
- half the head of red onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- two avocados;
- Art. chopped parsley;
- 150 grams of feta cheese;
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of red wine vinegar;
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil;
- half a teaspoon of dried oregano;
It is worth noting that this dish is done very quickly. All you need to do is:
- divide the tomatoes into small cubes;
- chop both cloves of garlic;
- finely chop the onion;
- divide the avocado in the peel with a knife into square pieces, then carefully remove the filling with a spoon;
- Feta cheese is also cut into small cubes;
- put vegetables and fruits in a separate bowl, you can add chopped parsley;
- add olive oil to the ingredients , vinegar and oregano, mix everything gently;
- then put the cheese, mix a little and leave in the refrigerator for 4 hours;
- then just serve the appetizer to the table with the chips.
Mexican pork tartlets
The last interesting Mexican cuisine appetizer recipe. To prepare it, you need:
- 1.5 cups of wheat flour;
- 150 grams of butter;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- half a teaspoon of ground chili;
- 300 grams of minced pork;
- half a bunch of green onions;
- 150 grams of Cheddar cheese;
- a glass of cream of 33% fat;
- a form for muffins.
How to make tartlets?
This recipe provides two options : Do you have ready tartlets purchased at the store, or you will prepare them yourself. Consider the second case:
- combine flour, butter 1 chicken egg and half a teaspoon of salt, mix everything with a mixer at low speed;
- grease the muffin mold with butter and sprinkle with flour;
- roll out the dough on the table and divide it into 20 circles of the same size;
- fold the blanks into a mold and squeeze them on the sides, making a kind of basket;
- chop the onion finely;
- process the cheese on a medium grater;
- set the oven to heat 180 degrees;
- fry the minced meat on until half cooked, add half a teaspoon of chili and a quarter of a spoon of salt;
- beat the remaining eggs in a bowl with cream and salt;
- put the minced meat, cheese and onions into forms, pour everything with egg mixture to the upper edge;
- bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes;
- as soon as the tartlets are browned, leave them to cool for 10 minutes, serve warm to the table.