Each hostess has her own recipes for making pies. Of course, they can be bought in stores or cooking, but it is best done at home. Just imagine what aroma will be in your apartment from freshly baked muffinAnd homework will be delighted. So today, let's learn how to make a pie ... ragged. Yes, our baking dish will have such an unusual nameAnd we will cook it from pita bread. The recipe, as well as manufacturing features, is provided below.
Pita bread is a godsend for housewives
In everyday life is not enough time to bake a delicious pie. Therefore, it is best to look for recipes that do not require special expenses. Torn lavash pie with cheese is a godsend for every woman. The dish is cooked quickly and turns out to be unusually tasty. In addition, pita bread is very inexpensive and is combined with a wide variety of products. Next, we will tell you what we need for cooking.
Check if the following ingredients are in your home:
- Pita - one joke. Buy it is not difficult at any grocery store.
- Milk - one glass. It is better to take a medium degree of fat.
- Eggs - two pieces will be enough.
- Salt is half a teaspoon. Do not take too much, there is a danger of over-salt.
- Cheese - 200 grams. You can take any varieties.
- Sunflower oil. We will need it for frying the ingredients.
- Favorite seasonings - to taste.
- Onions - one piece. You can do without this ingredient.
- Sausage or ham is a small piece.
How to make a ragged pita pie with cheese
We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the detailed instructions for preparing a delicious and hearty dish. The most important thing is the desire to pamper your loved ones with something special. A torn pie is exactly what we need. Getting Started:
- In a small saucepan, mix the eggs, salt and seasonings. Whisk thoroughly.
- Cut the sausage into small cubes or straws. Fry in a pan for five minutes.
- Add milk to the pan, mix everything again.
- Now we grate the cheese. Add to the bulk.
- Take pita bread and ... boldly tear it into small pieces.
- Put it in a pan - it should be completely covered with liquid. If there is not enough milk, add a little more. Leave for 15-20 minutes to soak the slices.
- Put the sausage into the dough.
- Take a frying pan, grease with sunflower oil. Turn on the oven and heat it.
- Put the resulting mass into a frying pan and level it well with a spoon.
- Put in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Bon appetit
In any business, and especially in cooking, there are peculiarities. If you know them, then the pastries are rich, aromatic and tasty. We provided you with information on how to make a ragged cheese pie. But there are some secrets that are familiar to experienced housewives, but may not be known to those who do not cook often. Therefore, let's get to know them:
- If you decide to take sausage for cooking, then first it is best to fry it. Pour the sunflower oil into the pan. If you add onions, it will be even tastier. Then cut the sausage and put it in a pan.
- Torn pie can be served not only hot but also cold.
- If you want to cook a more spicy dish, take a small amount favorite spices or seasonings. They will give the finished baked goods an unusual taste and aroma.
- The ingredients can be fried mushrooms, tomatoes or bell peppers.
Somewhat strange name like a torn pie, some people will be perplexed, but now you know perfectly well what it isThis dish can replace a full breakfast or even dinner. Try to make a torn pie with a variety of products. Do not be afraid to experiment, then those close to you will be extremely grateful, and your piggy bank of culinary recipes will quickly be replenished with new dishes that are very easy to prepare.