What is the use of tuna
- about 25% flesh of tuna consists of pure protein, which can easily replace meat and dairy products;
- the presence of polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as Omega-3 and Omega-6, which help maintain beauty and youth, is noted, provide the brain with the most important components , have beneficial effects on the skin;
- while tuna contains almost the entire list of B vitamins, as well as vitamins A and D. In addition, using tuna fish, a person radiates a lot of nutritious e, the main of which are iron, copper and zinc;
- regular consumption of tuna helps improve liver function and the utilization of various toxins;
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 not only useful for the brain, they still have beneficial effects on reproductive function.
Who benefits from tuna
In principle , fish is good for anyone who is not allergic to seafood. Tuna is especially useful for those who monitor their nutrition, as the fish is very non-nutritious, but nutritious. Tuna is shown to people with high blood pressure, regular use of it helps to bring the pressure back to normal, in addition, the state of blood vessels improves, blood sugar and cholesterol levels normalize.
How to choose tuna
Some specimens of tuna reach a weight of 600 kg, but this, of course, is a rarity, individuals with a weight of not more than 3 kg are usually presented in shops and supermarkets. When choosing tuna, first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the eyes of the fish, they should be convex and without signs of turbidity. In fresh tuna, the scales always fit snugly against the body, and the flesh is quite elastic and practically does not bend when pressed with a finger.
How to cook tuna dishes
You can boil the carcass after cutting, this meat will be used for preparing various snacks and salads;
- the tuna baked in the oven is very good-tasting. For this, the carcass of the fish is cut into steaks with a thickness of not more than 2-2.5 cm, spread on a baking sheet, sprinkled with oil and sent to the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. The fish baked in this way turns out to be tasty, tender and, undoubtedly, healthy;
- tuna can be prepared in the usual way, that is, breaded slices in flour and fry in a skillet in heated oil. The dish will turn out tasty, but less useful, because its calorie content will increase significantly and excess fat will be present.
And another important point, various parasites and helminths do not live in tuna, which only enhances its useful properties.