Almost everyone has heard about the benefits of spices and seasonings, but there are special spices that must be in every home:
People call this spice oregano, it is used mainly in the preparation of Italian dishes. In addition to the unique taste and aroma, oregano has a lot of healing properties:
- improves the functioning of the digestive system;
- strengthens the immune system, providing antibacterial and antimicrobial effects;
- beneficial affects the central nervous system;
- used as a powerful expectorant for bronchitis.
Where do oregano add?
Oregano can be added practically to any dish: vegetable soups and salads, sauces, lean main dishes, scrambled eggs and so on.
Most often This seasoning is found in Italian and Provencal cuisine. Helps to deal with many ailments, has a general strengthening effect, improves memory, an excellent antispasmodic. In addition, rosemary:
- improves memory and increases concentration;
- relieves headaches, helps eliminate depression, improves the quality and duration of sleep;
- with regular use, helps restore an irregular menstrual cycle;
- relieves the symptoms of colds and sore throats;
- promotes wound healing, eliminates skin rashes.
What dishes do rosemary add to?
Basically, seasoning is used in cooking fish dishes, various marinades, as well as for making medicinal herbal tea.
To whom is rosemary contraindicated?
Rosemary is strictly prohibited during pregnancy, small children, people suffering from epilepsy, as well as those who are allergic to this plant.
In common people, thyme. Some villages and villages still collect this fragrant herb for making medicinal tea, it is also added to the medicine with the name "Pertussin", familiar to each of us from childhood. Among the useful properties of thyme are the following:
- improves the body's immune defense;
- fights prostatitis and sexual weakness;
- increases stamina and performance.
In which dishes can thyme be added?
This herb is added to soups and salads, various sauces, stewed vegetables, egg dishes.
The benefits of turmeric for the body can hardly be overestimated. It has long been proven that turmeric, which is part of the spice, is able to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. In addition, the following useful properties of the spice can be noted:
- helps cleanse the body of toxins and toxins;
- stimulates the immune system;
- improves the condition of the skin from - for the presence of antioxidants;
- helps with various poisonings;
- relieves any inflammation;
- improves digestion.
Where to add turmeric?
Spice goes well with rice (especially when cooking pilaf), vegetables, is not replaceable in cooking first courses.
This weed is brewed for sore throats (for rinsing ), as well as to relieve symptoms of the common cold. In addition to alleviating the condition in acute respiratory infections, sage is also famous for many useful properties:
- cleanses the intestines, gently removing toxins and toxins, thereby contributing to weight loss;
- strengthens the immune system, we help in the treatment of viral diseases;
- rejuvenates due to antioxidant effects on the body.
Where do sages add?
Sages are usually added to stewed and fried vegetables, in soups, various sauces and so on.
Using the listed seasonings in the preparation, write, you can be sure that no cold is terrible, and the common cold sets foot without even starting.