Anyway, pastries with potatoes save any housewife and her family more than once. Still wouldPotato saturates well. And besides, many people like its taste. Do you know many recipes for pies with this filling? If yes, then great: our article will help expand your assortment of homemade dishes. And if you know one or two recipes, we again help to diversify your dining table. We will bake jellied pie with potatoes on kefir. We will not dwell on one. Let's try these all.
One of the most common options recipe for jellied pie with kefir potatoes - greens and boiled potatoes in the filling. List of necessary ingredients for the implementation of the recipe:
- Potatoes - 5-7 medium tubers.
- Garlic - to taste. Usually 2-3 cloves are enough, but it is within your power to make the jellied pie with potatoes on kefir even more fragrant.
- Onions - 2 medium heads.
- Dill is a good bunch. li>
- Chives - optional.
- To taste, you can add various spices and seasonings to the filling.
- Salt - to the filling goes to taste.
- Kefir - half a liter. The dough for a pie with potatoes on kefir can be cooked on yogurt. But in any case, it is better to take a fermented milk product with high fat content.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- Chicken eggs - 2 pieces.
- Flour - 2 glasses.
- Salt is a teaspoon.
- Lean oil, as needed in the process.
The process of preparing the filling
Wash the potatoes. Remove the peel from it. Cook until cooked in salted water. For this filling, we need to maintain the shape of the tubers. Do not boil potatoes.
Cool the prepared root crops. Grind, cut into cubes or slices. In principle, what shape the potatoes will have in the filling is not so important.
We heat the pan. Peel and chop the bulbs as you like. Lightly fry them until golden in a small amount of vegetable oil. Together with onions, we fry garlic squeezed through a press.
Add half the norm of herbs, salt and spices. Turn off the stove and cool the finished filling. Spread the remaining chopped greens.
Make the dough
Dough for jellied kefir pie with potatoes is made almost instantly. Especially if you use a kitchen assistant - a mixer. However, you can control the whisk or fork. It will take a little longer, but you will have a fragrant jellied pie with yogurt potatoes.
In a bowl with high sides, mix the eggs and salt. We send kefir here, three to five tablespoons of vegetable oil. The final stage is flour with baking powder. The dough turned out fluid - that’s right.
How to prepare a jellied pie with potatoes on kefir
Lubricate the mold with vegetable oil from the inside. Turn on the oven and preheat, as usual, to 180-200 degrees. Pour the dough (half) into the mold and place the entire filling on the surface. Even out. Fill the remaining dough. We send the pie into the bowels of the oven for 45-50 minutes. We check readiness with a wooden toothpick or skewer.
Raw Potato Filling
Simple and quick recipe for a pie with potatoes processed according to accelerated method. What is needed for its preparation:
- Fat kefir - two glasses.
- Flour - 2 glasses. Sift the flour in advance.
- Salt - an incomplete teaspoon.
- Baking powder - a teaspoon of powder.
- Egg - 2 pieces.
- Oil creamy or vegetable to the dough - 30-50 grams.
- Raw potatoes - 2-3 medium copies.
- Salt and spices with herbs - to taste.
- One medium onion.
- Butter -20-30 grams.
And now we will prepare the jellied pie on kefir with potatoes step by step.
Peel the onion, chop and fry until golden.
We also peel the potatoes and chop them with small straws. Put in a pan. Salt it. Pour boiling water and put on the stove. Cook for one minute. We recline in a colander. We cool the finished potatoes by mixing them with onions fried in oil.
Prepare the dough as follows. Beat kefir, egg, salt, baking powder and flour in a separate bowl. Add the butter. If you use cream, melt it.
Pour a little less than half of the finished batter into a greased form. The next layer is the filling. The remaining dough completes the formation of the pie: pour it onto the filling. We do it evenly.
We bake the jellied cake with potatoes in the oven, heating it to 200 degrees. Baking time is forty-forty-five minutes.
With potatoes and meat
This cake is able to become your favorite Sunday breakfast. Try it, you will definitely enjoy the classic combination of products. The list of ingredients for baking:
- 300 grams of cooked boiled meat. You can use chicken pulp.
- One or two onions.
- Three or four potato tubers.
- Salt, pepper and herbs with other seasonings - to taste and optional.
- Lean oil - for frying the filling.
- One glass of fat yogurt (or yogurt).
- Half a glass of mayonnaise.
- Eggs - three pieces.
- Two incomplete glasses of flour.
- Baking powder - one teaspoon.
Cooking the filling
Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Do not do large. We free the bow from everything inedible and shred it as you like. Fry the potatoes in a pan until half cooked. Pour chopped onions to it and fry on moderate heat until the onions and potatoes are golden. Salt and season with spices. If you wish, you can add any suitable greens. Cut the meat into slices and mix with the finished potatoes. Now let the filling cool down.
And we will prepare the dough. In a bowl, mix the eggs and salt. We also pour kefir here and put mayonnaise. Gradually mix in the flour sifted with loosening powder in advance.
Pour half the dough onto a baking sheet (greased with vegetable oil). Put the filling (meat with potatoes) and close it, pouring the other half. We bake for 45 minutes at 200 degrees.
In this pie, instead of meat, you can use sausage products. For example, fry sausages together with potatoes - it will turn out quickly and interestingly.
Well, if you have at least a small supply of mushrooms in the refrigerator. You can cook a delicious jellied cake. But first, check to see if all of these components are in sufficient quantity:
- 5-7 mushrooms. You can take any, fresh. In our case, these are champignons.
- Ready mashed potatoes or boiled potatoes - 300-500 grams.
- Onions - one head.
- Salt, pepper, oil vegetable - according to circumstances.
- Kefir - two glasses.
- Premium flour - 2 glasses (sift with a teaspoon of baking powder).
- Eggs - 2 pieces.
We embody the recipe
Wash the mushrooms and boil until cooked. Champignons after boiling need 10-15 minutes. It is better to boil forest mushrooms for at least half an hour.
Peel the onion, chop and fry in vegetable oil along with mushrooms. Add salt, spices to taste.
If you have potatoes cooked whole, chop it. If mashed potatoes, we’ll continue to implement the recipe.
Mix all the products for the dough: eggs, salt, kefir, vegetable oil, flour and baking powder. Beat them with a whisk or mixer.
Lubricate the baking tray. Pour half the dough. Next, potatoes mixed with mushrooms and onions. You can put without mixing - in layers. Pour the remaining half.
Put in a hot oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Done